Holiday Inn Washington DC - Central / White House
White House District
Official site for the Holiday Inn Hotel Washington DC-Central/White House - Rated #1 for accommodations & service by Holiday Inn DC hotel guests visiting downtown Washington DC
Welcome to the Official site for the Holiday Inn Central in downtown Washington DC. We are a full service hotel, conveniently located in the heart of downtown Washington DC at the corner of 15th Street and Rhode Island Avenue Northwest. Whether you are traveling on business, with family, or friends, our hotel is close to everywhere you want to be. We are not just near the White House, but walking distance - just a little over 6 blocks. Are you headed downtown to the sights, museums, or monuments? Or are you seeing a show, attending a convention, or visiting an embassy? Then our central location will help make your visit stress free and memorable. Why stay outside the city when you can maximize every minute of your trip by staying right downtown.
You'll find it quick and easy to get from 'here to there' and 'there to here, because our Hotel is within walking distance of two Metro subway stations and the Washington, DC Convention Center, a little over a mile from Amtrak at Union Station, and 4 miles from Reagan National Airport . Are you driving into town or renting a car? Don't worry about parking-- we've got you covered. You can park in our secure undergoing parking garage. Unlike many hotels, we offer unlimited in and out privileges. This affords you more time to make the best of your trip.
Whether you are traveling to Washington DC on business or pleasure, you will find the hotel's downtown, central location just a short distance from just about all the famous Washington DC attractions, including the Smithsonian Museums
, Library of Congress, National Zoo
, US Capitol
, Washington DC Convention Center
, Washington National Cathedral, and Verizon Center. In fact, from the upper floors of the Hotel you can get a good glimpse of the Washington Monument
just down 15th
street and on the other side a good view of the Washington National Cathedral . (Is there any other hotel in Washington DC that can say that?)
As a proud recipient of the Quality Excellence Award for guest satisfaction and impeccable service, the Holiday Inn Central Hotel combines the elegance of mahogany wood tone decor with the sophistication of rich Italian marbles. Hide away in our newly renovated guest rooms -- enjoying our plush bedding and 37" High Definition TVs... try out our free hotel WiFi and high-speed internet... or take in the picturesque view of the many historic sights uniquely found only in a city like Washington, DC
Dine at our Avenue Cafe, full-service restaurant located on the main Hotel level that specializes in American cuisine for the whole family where Kids Eat Free® Enjoy a specialty drink in the lounge, or relax while enjoying the view at our rooftop seasonal pool or delight in a panoramic view of the city.
We offer flexible meeting space ideal for both Hotel business and social events. The Holiday Inn Central in Washington, DC has a gift shop, secure underground parking, guest laundry, complimentary Wi-Fi high speed Internet access, and much more.
We invite you to come visit us to enjoy our stylish comfort, great central location, and the excellent hotel service we have to offer. We think you will come to know that the Holiday Inn Central is "Not your ordinary hotel" ®
LOWEST RATE GUARANTEE
This is the OFFICIAL Hotel Website for the Holiday Inn Central in downtown Washington DC. Do not be fooled by other sites advertising good deals, cheap hotel rates, or discount accommodations. No other site such as Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Hotels.com or other travel sites can confirm a lower rate. We guarantee you will not find a lower rate. When you book your reservation through our site, you'll get our Lowest Internet Rate Guarantee, you'll never pay booking fees and you'll rest easy knowing your personal information is secure. Plus, with our variety of great specials & deals, there's no need to look anywhere else to find the best hotel accommodations for the lowest rate. Remember, if you book on a reseller site you may pay extra fees and you could run into big problems when making reservation changes or cancelations.
Book your discount hotel rate today!
Find us on Google+ or at +HolidayInnDC
This hotel is independently owned by R I Associates LLC and operated by
Coakley and Williams Hotel Management Company.
Holiday Inn Washington DC - Central / White House Specials:
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
Upcoming Area Events:
- Screen on the Green, Washington, DC, June 20, 2015 to August 10, 2015
- NoMa Summer Screen, Washington, DC, June 24, 2015 to August 12, 2015
- UniverSoul Circus, Washington, DC, June 24, 2015 to July 19, 2015
- Capitol Riverfront Summer Outdoor Movies, Washington, DC, June 25, 2015 to September 3, 2015
- National Harbor Outdoor Movies, National Harbor, Maryland, June 28, 2015 to September 27, 2015
- Crystal Screen Outdoor Film Festival, Crystal City , Virginia, June 29, 2015 to August 31, 2015
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival, Washington, DC, July 1-5, 2015
- Rosslyn Outdoor Film Festival , Rosslyn, Virginia, July 3, 2015 to August 28, 2015
- Independence Day Parade, Washington, DC, July 4, 2015
- Capital Fringe Festival, Washington, DC, July 9-26, 2015
- Films at the Stone, Washington, DC, July 16, 2015 to August 27, 2015
- Bethesda Outdoor Movies, Bethesda, Maryland, July 21-25, 2015
- Citi Open Tennis Classic, Washington, DC, August 1-9, 2015
- Screen on the Green, Washington, DC, August 3, 2015
- Screen on the Green, Washington, DC, August 10, 2015
- Drug Information Association Annual Meeting & Expo, Washington, DC, August 16-18, 2015
- Beer Burgers and Baseball National Stadium, Washington, DC, August 17-24, 2015
- National Book Fair, Washington, DC, September 5, 2015
- September 11th Anniversary, Washington, DC, September 11, 2015
- Nation's Triathalon, Washington, DC, September 13, 2015
- AT&T Nations Football Game, Washington, DC, September 18, 2015