Washington DC Hotel Specials & Packages
Washington DC Hotels can be pricey. Stretch your travel dollars further with our Special Offers & Packages.
Holiday Inn Washington DC-Central/White House guests will find they are near museums, monuments, and historical sites in downtown Washington DC. Save money and have fun by utilizing the Metro subway. Its just a short walk from the hotel. Kids Eat Free at our Avenue Cafe restaurant. Breakfast is included for adults with all of our family packages. Booking your reservation for accommodations at our downtown location, will give you the convenience of all that Washington D.C. has to offer.
Best Price Guarantee-Discount Hotel Rates
Book direct at our hotel web site guarantees the best rate. Find a lower price elsewhere and your first night is free. That's our Best Price Guarantee and just one of many benefits you get with the Book With Us Advantage. View our complete terms and conditions.
National Zoo Panda Package
The Panda Package includes:
- Room Accommodations
- A Smithsonian National Zoo Panda gift bag courtesy of the National Zoo*
- · Panda string bag
· Water bottle
· Zoo pen
· Zoo pencil
· Hand-held water game
· Animal crackers -
· 1 complimentary coupon for the Speedwell Foundation Conservation Carousel
· Official Zoo Guide with information, a map, and Zoo coupons (including one for a
free pair of panda ears available at any of the Zoo’s retail stores)
- · Panda string bag
- Admission the the National Zoo
Exhibit Building 10am – 6pm (4:30pm in the winter)
Grounds 6am – 8pm (6pm in the winter)
Visitor Center and Shops 9am – 5pm
November to March – Winter Hours
Location: 3001 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008
The National Zoological Park is a part of the Smithsonian Institution, the world’s largest museum and research complex. The National Zoo is a large complex, 163- acres, amid Rock Creek Park in the heart of Washington, DC and open to the public for FREE 364 days a year. The National Zoo is home to 2,000 individual animals of over 400 different species and two of their most famous inhabitants are the Giant Pandas, Mei Xiang and Tian Tian
Located only 2.1 from the Holiday Inn Washington, DC- Central/White House, the National Zoo is great family activity year around. Admission is FREE to the public. The National Zoo also offers an App for your smartphone.
No credits or refunds for unused portions of package. Package components have no cash value. Only one Panda Box and contents issued per reservation.
See DC by Subway Package
- 2 All Day WMATA METRO Passes
- 2 Adult Breakfast Vouchers each night of the reservation
- Monday – Friday 9:30 am - Until Last Ride
- Saturday-Sunday ALL DAY
- Dupont Circle 1525 20th St. NW Washington, DC 20036
- McPherson Square 1400 I St. NW Washington, DC 20005
Miss the traffic jams and the closed off commute by using the Washington DC Metro System. Metro includes Trains, Buses and Shuttles. You have the opportunity to save on parking as well as take in the neighborhoods and sites of our capital. The closest Metro stations to our hotel is Dupont Circle and Mcpherson Square
Breakfast voucher valid for use in restaurant only - not valid for room service. All day METRO passes are valid after 9:30am Monday-Friday and all day Saturday, Sunday, and most federal holidays. Breakfast voucher has a maximum value of 20 dollars. No refunds on unused portions of package. Package has a 2 day advance booking requirement.
To reserve the Washington DC See DC by Subway Package, click below.
Newseum Hotel Package
- Admission passes for 2 adults and 2 children to the Newseum, Washington's most interactive museum.
- 2 Adult Breakfast Vouchers each night of reservation - kids eat free at Holiday Inn. ONLY AT THE NEWSEUM!
From July 1 through Sept. 3, 2018, visitors 18 and younger will get free admission to the Newseum with each paid adult admission, senior admission or Newseum membership. Each paying adult may bring up to four kids free on each visit.
Located just steps from the U.S. Capitol, the Newseum is a dazzling, hi-tech, emotional roller-coaster ride through 500 years of headline history. The Newseum's 14 galleries, 15 theaters and dozens of interactive activities are the only place you can:
- Stand in the shadow of the largest collection of the Berlin Wall sections outside Europe.
- View an exhibit that examines news coverage of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, including the mangled broadcast antenna from the World Trade Center and front pages reporting the attacks around the world.
- Explore the most comprehensive exhibit of Pulitzer Prize-winning photos in Washington.
- Have a time-travel adventure in our 4-D theater.
- Go on camera to give a breaking news report.
- Play interactive news games.
- See the best panoramic views of the nation's capital.
And so much more!
George Clooney, President Obama, Angelina Jolie, Arnold Schwarzenegger, heads of state and many others have visited the Newseum since it opened in 2008. Come see for yourself why Susan Fornoff of the San Francisco Chronicle declared the Newseum "the best museum I have ever visited." The Newseum is an unforgettable highlight of any visit to the nation's capital.
The value of the adult breakfast is 20 dollars. Breakfast is available in the restaurant only - may not be used for room service. No credit or refund for unused portions of the package. Package components have no cash value. Only 1 set of Newseum passes per stay.
To reserve the Newseum Package, click below.
Wax Museum Package
Includes admission to World Famous Madame Tussauds' Wax Museum in downtown Washington DC for 2 adults and 2 children plus voucher for 2 adult breakfasts - Kids Eat Free. Value of admission tickets and breakfast over 100 dollars!
See famous figures like all 44 US Presidents including Barack Obama, plus Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Samuel L Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Robert Pattinson, and many, many more!
Madame Tussauds' is located at the corner of 10th & F Streets. Wax Museum hours of operation: 10 AM to 6 PM daily, 365 days a year. Extended hours may be available during peak seasons. Contact the museum at 1-888-Wax-in-DC or visit Madame Tussauds' website for hours and information.
Value of adult breakfast voucher is 20 dollars. Breakfast available in restaurant only - may not be used for room service. No credit or refunds for unused portions of package. Package components have no cash value. Only 1 set of museum passes per stay.To reserve the Washington DC Wax Museum Package, click below.
Best Flex Hotel Rate with Breakfast Package
Holiday Inn's most popular package!
Start your day off right with a hot delicious breakfast in the hotel restaurant. You'll not only get a comfortable room, but 2 Adult Breakfast Vouchers each night of reservation. To reserve the Best Flex with Breakfast Package, click below.
AAA Discount Hotel Rates - Book online now
Special AAA member discount Hotel Rates at the Holiday Inn Central Washington DC
These special AAA discount hotel rates are not available at other hotel bookings sites like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc.. You will only find these rates here at the Holiday Inn Central DC web sites.
- AAA Hotel Discounts & specials up to 30% off
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access, complimentary throughout the hotel
- Complimentary morning coffee in-room or at our 24 hours coffee lounge
- Complimentary daily USA Today newspaper delivered to your hotel room
- Complimentary hotel fitness center
- Complimentary hotel guest laundry